Attention working women and caregivers who are juggling career, family and home responsibilities with no time for yourself.
Feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, frustrated, and burned out because
you are expected to be too many things to too many people?
“Discover the Secret to Real Relaxation,
Calm and Peace of Mind. Go from
Stressed-out to Stress-less in 5 Minutes…”
Hi. I am Barbara Mitchell, Stress Management Consultant, Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy. I authored the award winning book on stress relief, When You Need a Timeout and companion album, Just Relax Like This.
My passion is to empower you to take charge of your health and wellbeing. And help you live life with more joy and less tension and anxiety! The stress-busting tips and techniques I"ll show you are the same ones I used to pull me from the brink of burnout after years of trying to balance too many responsibilities in a 24-hour day.
Ready to get started? I developed this relaxing guided meditation for you to take a "time out" in your busy day to de-stress and get the renewal you need ... in under five minutes.
This FREE guided meditation video is from my album, "Just Relax Like This".
As you experience it, sit back and imagine:
- Enjoying a mini vacation to wind down and de-stress.
- Escaping to relax, recharge, reenergize and
experience “me” time.
- Finding a serene space to reflect and release
tension and fatigue.
- Being still to reflect, clear the emotional fog and
discover new possibilities.
- BAM VP – Be A More Vibrant Person starting with
a deep Calming Breath.
This Guided Meditation is for you if you:
- Have persistent stress overload in your day.
- Have mood swings, weight gain, anxiety, feel tense and short
- Can’t sleep at night and feel exhausted all day.
- Put everyone’s needs before your own.
- Have no time for yourself and can’t get a break.
- Feel like you are on the edge of burnout.
We cannot get through life without some stress. But when stress is chronic, unrelenting, ongoing, it is scientifically proven to put you on the fast track to burnout, illness and disease. You want to be there for your family and career. But the truth is if you don’t make self-care a priority, you won’t be able to help anyone.
So sit back, relax and enjoy this 5 minute guided meditation...and let go of your worries for now.
Always Be Good To Yourself,
Dr. Barbara Mitchell DCH, Award-Winning Author
Learning the Joy of Relaxation Ecourse
Ten Powerful Stress Busters
When You Need a Timeout
Just Relax Like This