Reduce the stress in your life with proven stress-busting and relaxation techniques designed to undo years of damage caused by stress. Daily energizing routines, affirmations and guided visualizations that fit a busy lifestyle. Motivational examples, diet and spa tips inspired by women who have been where you are. And chose to put their health and wellness first.
When You Need a Timeout(Softcover) Also in eBook
Author: Barbara Mitchell, DCH
117 pp $12.95 U.S.
"Women"s Issues" 2010 National Indie Excellence Book Awards
"Women's Studies" 2011 Global eBook Awards
Get Your Autographed Copy of "When You Need A Timeout" Now
Imagine Life Without Debilitating Stress
You will learn to:
- Release frustration and anger on-the-spot with simple breath exercises.
- Manage overwhelm, find your voice and get to "no" through journaling.
- Resolve problems that cause dis-stress with an easy-to-do meditation.
- Dispel anxiety and fears of failure with a step-by-step reframing exercise.
- Forgive - yourself and others - and find peace of mind knowing you are doing your best.
- Uncover your "keys to happiness, passion and gratitude for what is important in life.
- View relaxation breaks as a vital part of your emotional and physical fitness.
- BAM VP - Be A More Vibrant Person!
The Impact of Stress on Your Life
Research shows that chronic stress wreaks havoc on your immune system. The detrimental effects on your health - high blood pressure, compulsive eating, insomnia, depression, stress related illness and disease - are well documented. If you do nothing you will burnout.
You Have a Choice
**For an autographed copy of When You Need a Timeout**
What People are Saying...
"This book is a gem and your girlfirends will love you if you buy them a copy. When "You Need a Timeout is the busy girl's guide to stress relief!" --Marcia Freespirit CEO, JimSaminc.com.
"Barbara writes with such a soothing voice that it reminds me of other meditations that I have done, and it immediately puts me into that relaxed frame of mind. Aaaahhhhh." --Patricia Pokorchak "DTE Lady", Toronto, ON Canada
"In the "Start Living Your Dream Section" I have 5 things written on my "Wish List" page and I actually accomplished one of them so far. What a great way to stay on track!" --Kim Ford, CreativeSpaEscapes, Forks PA